Rosebank Capital is an emerging market-focused advisory and investment banking with access to a wide range of investors with Funds focused on various sectors. We offer a complete pallet of investment banking services, with strong deal origination, structuring and execution capabilities for small, medium & large companies and governments at all levels.
With a constant pursuit of creating value for clients through multiple investment financial analysis tools, we are poised to offer bespoke solutions to all our clients’ needs. With presence in Nigeria and South Africa, we are able to provide services across the Sub-Saharan Africa.
Rosebank Capital is a well-structured organization offering innovative financing solutions. Our services are tailored to meet growing demands of various clients requiring advisory and financing services under the following categories:
– Business Advisory
– Capital Raising (Debt/Equity)
– Specialized Finance
– Project & Structured Finance
“To deliver exceptional service to our clients through innovative financial solutions to the benefit of all our stakeholders.
“To be the most recognized Investment Banking form in Africa.
Our core values are represented by an acronym “TRIP” which aptly describes the essence of our
– Trust: We engage with our clients with absolute confidentiality of their information and through
that we earn their trust.
– Resourcefulness: We ensure that appropriate resources are deployed in an efficient manner to
serve our clients.
– Innovation: Our solutions are tailor- made for each client’s need.
– Passion To Serve: Our commitment to service is underscored by the passion with which we serve our
The general culture of our organization is represented in our dedication to:
– Improved service delivery.
– Value maximization, risk and cost management.
– Building strategic partnerships and alliance with global firms to expand our clients’ financing
– Maintaining relationships with institutional investors (local & foreign), global Fund Managers
and Private Equity firms with focus on sub-Saharan Africa.
– Value investing in identified growth sectors to complement revenue from traditional offerings and
generating excellent risk- adjusted returns to all our stakeholders.